Direct Parts Marking (DPM) and Electrostatic (ESD) barcode scanners for industrial applications.
- High performance engine & decoder (1280 x960 sensor and reads 1D, 2D and direct part marking (DPM) barcodes.
- Direct Part Marking (DPM) – reads laser-etched, dot peen and laser-inked marking.
- Durable and rugged design: 1.8m drop spec and IP42 housing protection.
- Ergonomic and lightweight (170g) design for operator comfort.
- Trigger and presentation mode for hands-free or handheld operation
- Easy to use. High visibility illumination (2x white LED’s).
- Supports reading various sized objects (60° skew/pitch angles)
- Low price point – from £525.00 + VAT
MS840ESD Safe Scanner
The MS84x ESD (Electrostatic discharger) laser or imager barcode scanner is a high performance device designed to satisfy the stringent requirements of cleanrooms and static-safe manufacturing environments. Constructed with conductive materials the MS84x ESD eliminates the build up of dangerous static charge on the device, and drains the charge onto another object with which it comes in contact. It is designed to help streamline your workflow in electronic manufacturing environments.
Ergonomic, Durable Design
The rugged MS84x ESD not only offers superior extended range performance and versatility for scan-intensive industrial applications, but also it can withstand multiple 1.8-meter drops to concrete. As one of the strongest scanners in its class, the MS84x ESD has an IP42 rating, safeguarding it from moisture and dust, and is capable of operating in diverse applications including retail, industrial and commercial services.
Easy to Use
The MS84x ESD supports USB or wireless connectivity. With auto-adapting capabilities, MS84x ESD is easy to install and operate with a simple connection to the host device being all that’s required. Moreover, the user-friendly cable replacement feature minimizes any downtime and reduces the total cost of ownership.
MS84x ESD is available in 1D laser or 2D imager (wired or wireless).
• ESD Coated Housing
• High-performance laser engineered decoder
• Supports 1D or 2D barcodes; including GS1 Data barcode
• Ergonomic design for maximum user comfort
• Multiple scanning modes
• Louder beeper for noisy environment operation
• 1.8-Meter / 6-Foot drop test
• Low price point – 1D Scanner USB option from £175.00 + VAT