Deploying RFID solutions is now more cost effective than ever using the very latest range of low cost UHF readers that have been developed to satisfy industrial RFID requirements for many types of applications including:
- Warehouse Management (Inventory, Shipping/Receiving)
- Manufacturing (Stock Takes, Job Tracking)
- Healthcare (Tracking and tracing of medicines and blood/specimens)
- Retail In-Store (Real-time inventory, RFID Check-out and Security)
Unitech RP901 Pocket Bluetooth UHF Reader
Unitech range of RFID Solutions
A portable, highly capable, UHF RFID reader, the RP901 delivers the ability to read major RFID tags including EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C) standards. It not only supports single and multiple reader modes, but also it is integrated with compact and high performance antenna design, allowing mobile worker to get superior read speed UHF signal conversion. The device is capable of over 6000 scans on a single battery charge and users are able to read RFID tags up to 1M. Measuring only 109mm long, 51 mm wide and 28 mm thick at weight of less than 105g, RP901 is small in size and it offers an user-friendly solution for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as point of sale in retail stores, asset tracking in inventory management, as well as multiple applications in healthcare and medical business.
Simple to Use
With a single-button design, the RP901 allows the reading and transmission of RFID tag data to mobile devices. This device is extremely simple to use and it is small enough to carry around all day. Powered by rechargeable Lithium battery, it allows users to charge the built-in battery by utilizing a stand micro USB port. On top of that, built in Multi-color status LEDs, it shows the feedback on communication status, battery level and RFID collection status. Beyond its versatility, the RP901 offers batch mode and it allows users to store EPC codes with the memory of 2MB ensuring no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system with a simple setting, allowing users to complete their tasks without interruption
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure
- Support multi-protocol ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen2
- Available in multiple frequency bands (EU 868 MHz, US 915 MHz)
- BT wireless easily pairs with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices
- Enterprise durability: 1.2m drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection
- High capacity rechargeable Lithium battery
- Capable of over 6000 scans on a single battery charge
- Frequency 915 MHz (US)/ 868 MHz (EU)
- Standard EPC Gen2/ ISO 18000-6C
- Read Range Up to 100CM (3.3ft.)
- Housing PC + ABS
- Weight 103.5g (w/ battery)
- Battery Life 6000 scans
- Radio Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Class2)
- Charge Time 4 hours (fully charged)
- Radio Coverage 10M/33ft. (line of sight)
- Operating Temp -10 to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
DLR-BT001 Pocket Bluetooth UHF Reader
The RFID pocket reader with Bluetooth® wireless technology has UHF RFID technology allowing information to be read and written on devices, name tags or transponders placed on objects for their identification. Read/write operations can occur without a line-of-sight, at longer distances and faster speeds compared to other passive technologies. This creates a less expensive, more efficient and automated process.
The HID version supports native keyboard emulation allowing the reader to interact directly with legacy applications, office automation software or any other generic solutions requiring manual input.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6C compliant
- USB and Bluetooth wireless communications
- Battery powered
- LCD display
- iPhone/iPad compatibility
- UHF add-on to Bluetooth wireless communication devices
- Access Control
- Inventory Management
- Service and Maintenance
The RFID pocket reader can operate in Batch Mode, allowing the reader to store EPC bar codes into the internal memory when the reader is out of radio range. When paired with a smartphone or tablet, this RFID pocket reader is a cost effective alternative to more expensive handheld devices.
DLR-DK001 Desktop UHF Reader
The DLR-DK001 RFID UHF desktop reader is a multi-regional UHF RFID reader with an integrated antenna for short to medium range applications. The reader is powered and controlled directly by a USB cable and reads EPC Global Class1 Gen2 UHF RFID tags.
Its low profile (1.5 cm / 0.6 in) and compact size (approximately an A4 page) make the DLR-DK001 reader the perfect choice for various applications such as Point of Sale, Document Tracking, Tag Programming Stations and Access Control. The module can also be used as a building block for smart shelves and smart displays.
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C compliant
- Multi-Regional Support
- USB power and communication
- Integrated circular polarized antenna
- Low profile
- Documents tracking
- Access control
- Tag programming stations
- Inventory management
The DLR-DK001 reader is compliant with both European and U.S. regulatory environments, allowing global enterprises to specify the device regardless of the location of the installation.