Manage your tool store with ease and efficiency with our simple Tool Manager apps for Windows & Android devices.
Choose from either a fixed position Kiosk based system or a fully mobile solution on a handheld device.
Keeping track of large numbers of tools is simple & convenient using software that keeps a record of all the relevant information needed.
Tool Data includes: The asset ID, description, condition & status; its current location; the person they have been issued to, and a re-test date.
To identify each tool simply scan a barcode or select from a menu on screen, and the software checks to ensure it is safe to issue based upon its condition & test status. The system can be set up as a complete self service tool control system on a kiosk or tablet PC. Options are also available for signature capture and receipt printing to help improve accountability when tools are being issued and returned.
List of benefits:
- Save Time – Fast identification of tools using barcodes
- Improve Accuracy – All transactions timed & dated
- Reduce Losses - Records who took a tool and when
- Improve Tool Management – Monitors the condition of tools
- Greater Security – Comply with QA policies by restricting access to tools with expired test or calibration dates.
- Issue & Return tools at the touch of a button
- Identify Tools & Employees using barcodes or RFID tags
- View Description, Condition & Status of each item
- Optional self management configuration with signature capture
- Optional receipt printing feature
- Prevent tools from being issued when in need of repair or calibration
- Can be configured to work with most popular database packages such as SQL , Oracle or Access.
- Mobile device running Windows Mobile/ CE or Android OS.
- Touch screen operation, with minimum 3.7″ colour display.
- Integrated barcode scanner or camera with barcode decoding ability
- Stand alone or network machine running SQL Express or Server , Microsoft Access or Oracle Database (or similar)
- Ethernet port or wireless network access
- ODBC data source (database connection only)